As I’m finding it difficult to put fingers to keyboard and write anything even remotely interesting I’ve unashamedly pinched this meme from Helen’s blog. I should point out that LOM found it on Judy’s site so many thianks to them both.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing that you thought? —My roots are showing and I need a haircut.
2. Do you miss anyone right now? — Not really.
3. If you could move anywhere else, would you? — I love my present house but if ever we were to win the lottery I’d love to live in a chateau and invite all my friends and family to stay.
4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be? — Don’t mind – I’ll eat virtually anything.
5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? – Solti
6. What was the last book you read? —To Kill a Mockingbird
7. What was the last movie you watched?—Harry Potter
8. What was the last song you heard? —Several Jaques Brel numbers
9. What’s your dream vacation?—Don’t really want to go away.
10. What is the next trip you’ll take? — See above
11. Did you ever go to camp? –No
12. Have you ever been in love? –Yes – several times.
13. What do you want to know about the future?—Everything
14. Where is your best friend?—In Athens
15. How is your best friend? —Much fitter, slimmer and healthier than I am!
16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? —Exchanging gossip in French makes tings difficult.
17. What does your last text message say? —T’a raison
18. What are 3 things you’ve always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish? —-Learn to garden successfully, get back to playing the piano, lose weight.
19. What is one thing you’ve learned from your parents? —You make your bed: you must lie on it.
20. What is one thing you hope to teach your own children? —How to be practical and self sufficient.